Welcome to RED SHOE EVENTS. By purchasing a ticket to one of our events, you are agreeing to our TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- RED SHOE EVENTS reserves the right to cancel, postpone or amend the content of any performance without prior notice, as a result of illness, or any other unforeseen incident.
- In the event of cancellation, RED SHOE EVENTS will refund the ticket value only and will not be liable to pay any compensation or damages to any ticket holder.
- In the event of postponement, the existing ticket will be valid for the rescheduled date or a refund will be given within the first 14 days after notice is given.
- In either of the above circumstances, the refund will only be payable on the production of a valid ticket. No other proof of purchase will be acceptable for a refund to be made.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or money refunded under any circumstances other than those outlined above.
- Admission to public performances is by ticket only and ticket holders are entirely responsible for the safe-keeping of any ticket they have purchased.
- Tickets purchased online are subject to a booking fee which is displayed at the relevant point of sale.
- RED SHOE EVENTS reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.