Situated approximately 1 mile from the A1 – perfectly positioned for direct access North & South – lies the idyllic village of Felton. The Northumberland Arms was built in the 1820’s by Hugh Percy, 3rd Duke of Northumberland as a Coaching Inn where his coach horses, family and visitors could be refreshed before reaching Alnwick Castle. The building has been lovingly restored and presents the ultimate in chic, eclectic styling, whilst remaining warm comfortable and welcoming.
Wholesome, locally sourced food is served daily in the recently completed River Room, as well as the restaurant and bar/lounge area; cooked to perfection by a brigade of AA Rosette and Michellin experienced chefs including the renowed chef Mal Farmer (Head Chef), Martyn Barry (Senior Sous) and Ashley Tulloch (Sous). It is no surprise that we chose it as one of our venues to include on our SupperClub on Tour Schedule.
There will be special transport arranged for Newcastle based guests – please enquire for details.
Bookings are closed for this event.